- All Enduro HC platforms utilize the same welded square tube construction along with 6 integral overload stops designed to provide maximum durability and unparalleled protection – up to 250% of the platform’s capacity – from shock and overload damage.
- For washdown or tough industrial applications, Enduro HC platforms are constructed of 304 stainless steel and are available with an IP66 anodized aluminum or an IP68 stainless steel load cell with a complete hermetic seal.
- For general industrial needs, mild steel models features a two (2) part polyurethane finish.
- Platform sizes are available in 24″ x 24″ with capacities ranging from 250 lbs. to 1,000 lbs.
- Stainless steel load cell with complete hermetic seal
- IP68 (Up to two (2) meters water depth) / IP69K
- FM approved load cell for SS Enduro HC platforms
- 2” & 18″ stainless steel pillars for SS Enduro HC platforms
- Stainless steel platters for 24” x 24” MS Enduro HC platforms
- Various roller conveyor and ball transfer options for Enduro HC platforms (consult factory)