Designed with affordability in mind for industrial applications
Now available in four models, the Ohaus 3000 Series of indicators offer software modes for common industrial weighing applications:
- The T31P combines high-impact ABS housing with a large backlit LCD display, bi-directional RS232 and 120 hours internal rechargeable battery. The T31P features software for weighing and simple parts counting.
- The T32XW replaces the T31XW with the addition of an improved NEMA4X/IP65 washdown all stainless steel housing and 58 hours internal rechargeable battery. The T32XW also features software for weighing and simple parts counting. Stainless steel mounting bracket included.
- The new T32MC and T32ME versions are designed for floor scale and other installations where internal battery powers are not required. Both feature a painted steel housing with high impact ABS faceplate, bi directional RS232 and software for weighing, simple parts counting, basic checkweighing, display hold and accumulation of weight results. Painted steel mounting bracket included.
Standard features Included:
- lb, oz, lb-oz, kg and g weighing units.
- Ability to drive up to four 350Ωload cells
- Up to 20,000lb/kg capacity with 20,000 maximum displayed default weighing resolution.
- 60,000 NTEP certified and measurement Canada approved legal for trade weighing resolution.
- Minimum parts counting average piece weight of 1d
- Built in bi directional RS232C for printing or connection to PC.
- Adjustable filtering levels to meet the requirements of industrial environments.
RS232 Internal Cables:
To PC 25 pin for T31P, T32MC and T32ME _____________ 80500524
To PC 9 pin for T31P, T32MC and T32ME _____________ 80500525
To 80252042 printer for T31P, T32MC and T32ME _______ 80252571
RS232 cable and adapter, 80252042 printer to T32XW _____ 80252574
RS232 cable, PC 9 pin to T32XW ______________________ 80500552
Compact dot matrix impact printer ______________________ 80252042
|MODEL||T31P ($ 319.00)||T32XW ($ 395.00)||T32MC ($ 249.00)||T32ME ($ 249.00)|
|Full scale capacity range||5 to 20,000 lb or kg|
|Displayed resolution||1:20,000 max/1:6,000 NTEP certified/measurement Canada approved|
|ABS plastic||Stainless steel NEMA 4X/IP65 includes stainless steel table wall mount bracket||ABS plastic front panel with painted carbon steel rear housing, includes painted carbon steel table wall mount bracket|
|Weight display||6-digit, 7 segment LCD 1 in / 25 mm digit height, with high contrast white LED backlight||6 digit, 7 segment red LED, 0.8in/20mm digit height|
|4 button mechanical switches, raised tactile keys||4 button switches, raised tactile keys||
4 button mechanical switches, raised tactile keys
|Weighing Units||Lb, oz, lb-oz, kg, g|
|Extra functions/modes||Parts counting||Parts counting, display hold, checkweighing, weight accumulation|
|Checkweigh display||——-||3 LED: Red green yellow (over, accept, under)|
|Minimum average piece weight||1d|
|Load cell excitation/Input sensitivity||5V DC / up to mV/V ( min 1 µV/d)|
|Load cell drive||Up to four 350 load cells|
|Stabilization time||Within 2 seconds|
|Zeroing Range||2% or 100% of capacity|
|Auto zero tracking||Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 scales divisions|
|Span calibration||5lb or 5 kg to 100% capaciry|
|Operating temperature range||14oF to 104oF / -10oC to 40oC
Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperature up to 31oC / 88oF, decreasing linearly to 50% humidity at 40oC / 104oF, non condensing
|9 VDC, 0.5A, Ac adapter or internal rechargeable, sealed lead acid battery (100 hour typical operation with full charge)||100-240 VAC/50-60Hz, internal power supply or internal rechargeable, sealed lead acid battery (58 hour typical operation with full charge)||
9 -12 VDC, 0.5A, external AC adapter
(W x D x H)
|8.2 x 2.8 x 6.5in
210 x 71 x 168mm
|8.3 x 2.8 x 5.8in
212 x 71 x 149mm
|7.8 x 1.8 x 5.2in
198 x 46 x 132mm
|Net weight||3.6lb / 1.6kg||7.1lb / 3.2kg||1.5lb / 0.7kg|
(W x D x H)
|10.7 x 9.3 x 6.9in
|10.7 x 9.2 x 7.2in
|10.7 x 9.2 x 7.2in
|Shipping weight||5.7lb / 2.6kg||9.7lb / 4.4kg||4.0lb / 1.8kg|
- Safety and EMC: EN60950, EN61326, FCC, CE, UL
- Legal for trade: T31P and T32XW: Measurement Canada AM-5713C rev. 1; NTEP 08-066A1 T32M and T32XW: Measurement Canada AM-5747C; NTEP 09-090.
- Quality: Ohaus quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008